|Service Location||Pan India|
|Service Duration||1-2 Days|
¿¿¿Dicronite dry lubrications proven ability to increase flow and speed-up release, Resulting from its high lubricity and precision tolerance (0.5 microns max.), Coupled with low application temperature, high-temperature stability, and nonFlaking properties, make it the plastics industries key dry lubrication technology. Iso-10993 biocompatible for medical plastic moulding. Companies including plastics, Tyco, Bemis, Hayward industries plastics, and Univac use
Dicronite Dry Lubrication For:
- Reducing reject rates for a low draft or undercut parts such as caps and Closures¿¿¿¿¿¿
- Reducing cycle times due to improved release
- Increasing uptime due to less wear on pins, bushings and mould surfaces
- As a co-deposit to improve the performance of Tin, CRN, CRC, and other Surface treatments
Dicronite Dry Lubrication Benefits:-Reduced Cycle Times:
- Friction reduction via ultralow coefficient of friction (m=0.030).
- No effect on mold dimensions, film thickness maximum 0.5 microns.
- High temperature stability up to 538C.
- Useful on both mold surfaces and moving/sliding parts.
Reduced Reject Rates:
- Up to 25% cycle time reduction demolding PP undercut screw caps.
- 15% cycle time reduction demolding EVA seal.
- 10% cycle time reduction demolding PP measuring cup closure.
Reduced Maintenance Costs:
- Force-demolded PP notched snap reject rate reduced plus an added benefit of 12% cycle time reduction.
- Force-demolded PP measuring cup closure reject rate reduced from 1% to <0.1% by reduced jolting during demolding.
Reduced Filling Pressure:
- 1 million cycles with no noticeable wear on 70N side loaded 3mm ejector pins.
- 10x ROI (cost reduction/application cost) on sliding parts used in shaping interior honeycomb contour for molded polyamide gear levers.
- In molds with long flow distances and small wall thickness the filling pressure may be reduced, lowering flash production and energy costs, and extending mold life.